Best outdoor TV covers
There is this trend now of putting TVs outdoors. I do not really know when it started, but I like it. During the summer, I spend most of my time in my backyard, and I even work on the patio. I eat there, drink my morning coffee, so it is only natural that TV needs to be there as well. A lot of people have one, but the things that you need the most, in this case, is an outdoor TV cover. No cover means no TV when it first rains after the TV installation
Manufacturers do not produce TVs especially for the outdoors. It is just a regular TV that you put outside. That makes it vulnerable against Mother Nature. She is not the kindest when it comes to electronics, which is why you need to take all precautions so that your TV keeps its integrity for the entire summer. Or all-year round if you live somewhere where it is nice all year long.
Why do you need an outdoor TV cover?
As I said before, Mother Nature may be beautiful, but she is a real pain in the behind when it comes to electronics. Of course, the fact that electronics are generally sensitive pieces of equipment may also have something to do with the reason why you need an outdoor TV cover. With that being said, here is why you need such a product:
- It protects your TV from dust – it may not be raining that often, but dust is not good for your TV either. After all, it is not a sealed device, which means that dust will find its way into the case and on the circuit boards. In case you had no idea, dust can do some damage to the circuit boards, especially when there is some humidity involved as well. It may take a while, but eventually, dust will break your TV. An outdoor TV cover will prevent that from happening. It is usually designed to not let anything in, and dust makes no exception.
- It protects your TV from water – while it may take some time for the dust to ruin your outdoor TV, water will not take that long. A few drops on the TV’s electronic components are enough for you to kiss your outdoor TV goodbye. It does not even have to rain that hard. An outdoor TV cover will prevent that from happening. It is waterproof, after all, so no water will make its way to the TV. At the same time, the whole design makes the cover watertight. The seams will not allow the water get in so you can rest assured that the TV is safe no matter how hard it is raining.
- Your TV will also get UV protection – dust and water are not the only things that can do some damage to your outdoor TV. The sun also has that ability to break your TV. The manufacturers usually recommend that you never place your TV near a heat source such as a radiator. Do you think that the sun is any better? In fact, it is worse, because direct sunlight can bring the temperature a lot higher than a radiator. For example, LCD screens will become damaged if they stay in the sun because the chemicals inside the screen will deteriorate. Not right away, of course, but your TV will have a much shorter lifespan if you leave it out in the sun. An outdoor TV cover will prevent that from happening.
What to consider when looking for the best outdoor TV cover
Now that you see the obvious need for an outdoor TV cover, it is time for you to learn how to choose the best one you can find. Lucky for you, there are many models you can choose from. However, they cannot all be the best. That is why you need to do some filtering. Reading some outdoor TV covers reviews online may help because that is how you can see what other people purchased and whether or not they are satisfied with their purchase. At the same time, you can learn how to choose one yourself based on the criteria you will find below.
- Size – the first thing that you need to look for is the right size. Outdoor TV covers come in the same number as TV sizes. Almost. For example, if you have a 40-inch TV, you need a cover that can accommodate it. Of course, the cover may also fit a 42-inch TV, but it will still do an excellent job at protecting your TV. A little extra room will not affect the cover’s ability to keep your TV away from water, dust, UV light and so on. Just make sure that you do not forget about this before you make a purchase.
- Construction – this is yet another crucial aspect. The outdoor TV cover needs to be flawless. One poorly made stitch will render the cover utterly useless. The seams need to be perfectly done and secured. Of course, you cannot tell that a cover has an excellent construction just by looking at it online, and that is where the reviews I was talking about intervene. People who have already bought that particular product you are looking at can tell you if it is durable well-made or not.
- Do not forget about the TVs mount – TVs can be mounted on the wall using a different It can be a double-mount bracket or a single-mount bracket. Why is that important? Because if it is a single-mount bracket, there is no doubt that all covers can accommodate the bracket. However, if you have a double-mount bracket, you need to make sure that the cover can fit both arms and still provide 100% protection. Otherwise, your cover will fail to meet the purpose it was created for.
- Fabric – the fact that the fabric needs to be waterproof is self-explanatory. However, there is another important aspect to be considered here. The material needs to be soft on the inside (at least). Why that is? Because plasma TVs and LCDs have highly sensitive You need to find a cover that will not scratch them. It is a bit ironic to damage your TV while you are taking the precautions to protect it.
- Additional features – some outdoor TV covers come with some features that you may like. For example, you could go for a cover that has a place designated for the remote. That space is also watertight and all that. The remote is also a piece of electronics, after all. I find it useful because that way you do not have to worry about leaving the remote in unsafe places or losing it.
What are the best outdoor TV covers?
Since there are so many out there, I have no doubt that you will find the best outdoor TV cover for you. Just make sure that you look at the specifications before you make the purchase, and you should be alright. If you are in no mood for searching, you can choose one of the products below.
Clicks TV Cover
One of the best outdoor TV covers I came across is the one manufactured by Click. It is an excellent product, and people who already bought it are satisfied with it. I am sure you will be too. It provides protection against dust, water, and any other weather condition your TV may come in contact with. The cover will protect your TV all-year round, so if the winter comes, this cover will do an excellent job. As a bonus, the manufacturer throws in a microfiber cloth that will help you clean, dust, and polish your TV.
The Click TV cover provides 100% coverage. It is a double-stitched TV cover for maximum strength. The opening feature Velcro straps that are also durable. They also seem to be more efficient than zippers. The part that comes over the wall mount is very well constructed so that nothing can enter the cover, so you do not have to worry that contaminants can reach the TV in the back.
This outdoor TV cover is available in multiple sizes, and it can fit screens from 24 inches to 70 inches. It is compatible with both single and double-mount brackets. The interior of the cover is soft so that it does not scratch the screen. It is easy to put on, and you should be done in seconds. I think you will enjoy it.
Kolife Outdoor TV Cover
Just as the previous product, the cover from Colife is another product that provides maximum protection for your outdoor TV. The available sizes vary from 28 inches to 65 inches. It can fit both single-mount brackets and ceiling mount and stands. In fact, no matter the mounting mechanism, this outdoor TV cover will handle the situation very well. You will not be disappointed.
The Colife cover features a scratch resistant material as well as a bottom seal. The soft liner will maintain the integrity of your screen. The base can be attached with Velcro for maximum protection. The water will not be able to infiltrate in the back. The stitching is very well done, and the manufacturer guarantees that you will have no issues with it.
The overall material of the cover is high-quality. It will be able to protect your TV from anything Mother Nature throws at it. Not even mold or mildew will be able to get past it. The 360-degree protection will make sure of that. The TV cover is very easy to install, and as a bonus, the manufacturer added a remote control pocket that is just as efficient as the rest of the cover.
Clicks Depot Outdoor TV Cover
The last product on my list of best outdoor TV covers is the one from Clicks Depot. It is another cover that I am sure you will consider efficient if you decide to buy. It is dustproof, waterproof, weatherproof, and any other kind of proof you are looking for. It provides year-round protection. The added microfiber cloth will help you clean the screen safely without using any harmful chemicals.
Just like the other two products, the cover from Clicks Depot provides 100% protection. The double-stitching and the efficient Velcro straps are highly durable and will provide the best possible coverage so that nothing can get past the cover. Not even zipper can provide such a sealed environment. That is because the upper side of the cover will go above the edge of the bottom part. It is a simple but efficient solution.
The Click Depot outdoor TV cover is available in sizes starting from 24 inches to 70 inches. That covers a vast variety of TVs, so you finding a compatible outdoor TV cover will not impose any difficulties. It can accommodate any kind of mounting bracket your TV may have, and the interior is soft so that it does not scratch the TV. This model also features a protective remote control pouch.
While all the products are highly efficient and provide maximum protection for your outdoor TV, my favorite is the Clicks Depot Outdoor TV Cover. It has all the features I want in an outdoor TV cover, and the design is a bit more appealing. The fact that it is not black is something I appreciate. I think it is one of the best outdoor TV covers you could buy.
Protecting electronics is something that we do every day. Our phones have cases, the tablets the same, and every other thing that comes with a circuit board must be protected at all times. Outdoor TVs are no different, and one of the products above will do an excellent job. All that is left for you to do is to pick one. I am sure that no matter which one you go for, you will be happy with your choice. Click here to buy it on Amazon
- Most Noticeable Cover for outside Tv
- The Battle Over Outdoor Tv Cover 50 and How to Win It
- New Article Reveals the Low Down on Outdoor Tv Covers 42 and Why You Must Take Action Today
- Top Outdoor Flat Screen Tv Covers Tips!
- All About Outdoor Tv Cabinets for Flat Screens
- A Secret Weapon for Outdoor Tv Cover 40
- The Advantages of Outdoor Tv Cabinet Enclosure
- The Battle Over Outdoor Cover for Tv and How to Win It
- Instant Solutions for Tv Covers for Outdoor Use
- The Ultimate Handbook to outside Tv Cabinet
- Untold Stories About Tv Cover Outdoor You Need to Read
- Tv Covers for Outdoors at a Glance
- Waterproof Outdoor Tv Cover Tips
- The Do This, Get That Guide On Led Tv Cover
- What You Should Know About Flat Screen Tv Covers
- Possible Danger Signs on Outdoor Tv Stand You Must Be Aware Of
- Key Pieces of Tv Outdoor Cover
- Fraud, Deceptions, and Downright Lies About Television Covers Exposed
- What You Need to Know About Outdoor Tv Enclosures
- New Article Reveals the Low Down on Tv Enclosure and Why You Must Take Action Today
- What Everybody Else Does When It Comes to Waterproof Tv and What You Should Be Doing Different
- The New Angle On Tv Covers for outside Just Released
- Weatherproof Tv Enclosure Tips
- Outdoor Waterproof Tv Covers Tips
- Unanswered Questions About Outdoor Tv Box
- The Benefits of Cover for Outdoor Tv
- Choosing outside Tv Cover Is Simple
- What Does Outdoor Flat Screen Tv Mean?
- All About Outdoor Television Covers
- Waterproof Tv Cover Can Be Fun for Everyone
- The New Fuss About outside Tv Covers
- Outdoor Tv Enclosure Secrets
- Top Choices of Outdoor Tv Cabinet
- Tv Cover Guide
- Kids, Work and Outdoor Tv Covers